It’s taken a little over a decade for the ‘chai latte’ to become part of the Australian café culture lexicon – but now this tasty beverage has become a fixture on café menus and is in fact rated one of Australia’s top ten beverages!
Bondi Chai is one of the key players in the food service market both in Australia and overseas. In fact, Bondi Chai sells one tonne (100,000 servings) of delicious chai each week and is Australia’s most awarded chai latte.
Bondi Chai can now be enjoyed regularly in your own home as take-home packs now available from Woolworths. Sold in convenient sachets, Bondi Chai guarantees the perfect chai latte every time, any time!
Bondi Chai is a premium quality chai latte that is a delicious, creamy blend of vanilla, honey, cinnamon, ginger and exotic spices with a Darjeeling tea base:
- Available on shelves in Woolworths from 22nd April.
- Winner of 5 gold and 1 silver medal from three Royal Hobart Fine Food.
- Available in two delicious flavours – Vanilla Honey and Club Cinnamon.
- No artificial ingredients, gluten free and 98% fat free.
- Available in 1kg caterers’ packs, 250g packs and sachet packs.
- Can also be used to create frappes, smoothies and even cheesecakes.