Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Skye's The Limit


Valentine's Day is coming! At Skye's the Limit, they LOVE Valentine's Day. Above are a selection of cards available for the Valentine's Day seasonal range. There is a large selection to choose from, and all are available on the website.

Skye has been very busy designing her heart out and has come up with some truly gorgeous new ranges, set to become classics. GONE POSTAL is based on paper and postal ephemera...and has the addition of a sweet bird to 'carry the message through'. It comes in large and small square cards.


'I am very excited to announce that we have some divine new options for some personalised artworks for all our lovely followers and fans.'

Skye says, 'I did my first 'favourite places' personalised artwork for my beau....who was suitably touched by it. Then Christmas came around and I decided I wanted to do something special for my sister... so I did one for her too. '

'There are a lot of these kinds of place names artworks around at the moment so I wanted to make mine a bit different.' Skye says. 'I scoured old newspapers, vintage signs and old imagery and have just loved the process of designing them.'

If you'd like your very own or something special for a travelling friend...check out the website for more details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment